The 'tubes are buzzing this AM with Kanye's two-hour Twitterized heart-dump. Pure and honest (?), it was aswell harder to follow. So I edited it. Lightly. Because even Kanye West needs an editor, and dude, we media aren't so bad.
Man I adulation Twitter.
I've consistently been at the benevolence of the press, but no more... The media approved to demonize me. They capital y'all to acquire I was a monster in absolute activity so you guys wouldn't acquire or buy my music anymore. I feel like they were cat-and-mouse for the befalling to go in all the way on me, and if it came, they exhausted me to a pulp. Even now a lot of online writing alpha their aboriginal two paragraphs about how abundant of an asshole I am.
I acquire the abstraction (ideal) that acumen is reality. If I say acumen is absoluteness I beggarly whatever you anticipate is the accuracy is your truth. Some people's accuracy is Kanye is racist—It's not my truth, but I do acquire it's my Karma... airing with me...
With the advice of able will, a abridgement of empathy, a li'l alcohol, and acutely abominable and bad timing, I became George Bush over night. How abysmal is the scar? I bled hard. Cancelled [a] bout with the amount one pop brilliant in the world. Closed the doors of my accouterment office. Had to let advisers go.
For the aboriginal time, I acquainted the appulse of my audacious actions. Humans booed if I would go to concerts and the aerialist mentioned my name. Remember in Anchor Man if Ron Burgandy accursed on air, and the absolute city-limits angry on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was and is my absolute life.
There are humans who don't animosity me... they actually abhorrence me! I was air-conditioned with this white girl, accepting a conversation, and she cut me off and said, ‘Hold up—I anticipation you didn't like us.' That's if you apprehend acumen is reality.
I've been abnormality from this accountable on Twitter but I acquire to accord it to you guys raw now. If you Google "asshole," my face may actual able-bodied pop up 2 pages into the search. Some humans say, ‘Why anguish about the haters?' This is bigger than just the abstraction of haters. I acquire a mission in activity to accompany accuracy and adorableness through my music and the visuals that ballast about it.
The media has auspiciously beneath the "receptive" admirers of (3rd person) KANYE WEST. Taking a 15 additional blip, the media acquire auspiciously corrective the angel of the ANGRY BLACK MAN, The King Kong theory. I'm the guy who, at one point, could accomplish the Justin Timberlake on date and anybody would be sooo blessed that I was there.
People tweeted that they ambition I was dead... No listen. They capital me to die, people. I backpack that. I smile and yield pictures through that. I abrasion my scars. It's about like I acquire to abrasion a clothing to analyze my image. And I will not lie: It works.
I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful, and I ambition her to acquire it. If she will not yield it afresh I'll accomplish it for her. She had annihilation to do with my issues with accolade shows. She had no abstraction what hit her. She's just a li'l babe with dreams like the blow of us. She deserves the acknowledgment added than anyone. Thank you Biz Stone and Evan Williams for creating a belvedere area we can acquaint directly. We're both artists, and the media and managers are aggravating to get amid us. Anybody wants to capitalize off this in some way. I'm accessible to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone... like hoodies.
I apperceive there are ancestors associates accompany and admirers that acquire actually fought for me. There are humans who acquire called their kids afterwards me—can you brainstorm that next day in school. Even admitting I don't acquire kids, I am amenable for those who adulation and represent me and what they acquire to accord with on a day to day, arresting "The American Psycho."
I watched Justin Timberlake at the Grammies lose every televised accolade including anthology of the year, which the Dixie Chicks won. I would acquire run on date for Justin that night because Sexy Back (in my mind) was that important, that impactful to our culture.
It's not about race, America. No one in our position anytime stands up and says annihilation anymore. I acquire accustomed my awards to added groups assorted times on civic TV; they never showed that this accomplished year, during the annihilation of Kanye.
Who's apparent the play Wicked? I've apparent it 4 times! Added than admiring the music acting and costumes... it's my story! The Abandoned Witch of the West basically is so bedevilled to acquaint her accuracy [that] if she does it, she is outcast by association and turned wicked.
With new-found humility, who am I to run on stage? I would never anytime afresh in a actor years do that. Apologetic to let you down. It is abominable to cut humans off as a accepted rule. What's the point of bathrobe alluringly if I'm traveling to act the complete opposite? Yes I was that guy. A 32 year old child. If I woke up from the crazy daydream I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE. I yield the albatross for my actions. I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was alone aggravating to do good.
But humans don't consistently charge my help. Beyonce didn't charge that. MTV didn't charge that. And Taylor and her family, friends, and admirers absolutely didn't ambition or charge that.
These aren't approved tweets... this is beck of consciousness... I ambition you guys to apperceive and feel area my arch is at... It feels like the cine Heat, if you capital Deniro to accomplish it... You ambition the bad guy to accomplish it.
These tweets acquire no manager, no publicist, no grammar blockage [ed: they do now.]... this is raw. Humanity and Affinity are two of the four attempt at facebook. Those were the two attempt I was missing on that evening.
Why are there so abounding tweets? Well, this isn't a simple subject. There are layers to this above me active on stage. You've got the top layer: Kanye's rude! (If I allege in 3rd being it's because I'm commendation people; sometimes I overlook to put [in] the quotations. You apperceive my grammar.) You've got a band of order... this is how things are declared to go, this is how it's consistently been. etc; you've got a band of-what is [it], reality? You absolutely ambition this guy to die over an accolade show? Wooooooow... You've got the Media play... Who benefitted off of the moment? MTV? JAY LENO? BEYONCE? ALL FORMS OF MEDIA? TAYLOR? KANYE WEST? Who gained? Who lost?
Walk with me people... let's breach this down for absolute now. I ability get in agitation again. WHO BENEFITED, FOR REAL, PEOPLE? A year after area do we stand?
There's a band of ‘hey Kanye said what I was thinking.' There's a band of... Entertainment: We are entertainers and this is alone TV, not the War. Why was it fabricated into such a chase issue? Taylor loves rap music... I adulation country music. TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. If I address songs like Heartless, I consistently say "is this melody acceptable abundant to be a country song or a broadway song?"
I've hurt, I've bled, I've learned. I alone ambition to do good. I am passionate. I am human. I am real.
I ambition I could accommodated every hater. I ambition I could allocution to every cynic face to face, and change their assessment of me, one chat at a time. I ambition they all knew how abundant I absolutely cared about music and pop ability and art and people's feelings. I ambition they could acquire that I've developed and alone ambition to do acceptable for the world. I ambition to advice as abounding humans as I can. I ambition to advice starting with the music and catastrophe with the smile. I ambition to win their hearts aback so I can abide to accompany my yield on ability to the masses with a apple-pie opinion.
It starts with this: I'm apologetic Taylor.
Nothing was added after brackets. I'm appealing abiding I alone took out one tweet, and alone afflicted words if they were misspelled or abolished (ie, there instead of their). Oh, and I deleted a shit-ton of ellipses. Because Kanye, you may be hip-hop royalty, but you acquire no abstraction how to use a set of periods.
Illustration by our accidental illustrator Sam Spratt. Check out Sam's portfolio and become a fan of his Facebook Artist's Page.
Accommodated Our Accidental Illustrator: Sam Spratt Accommodated Our Accidental Illustrator: Sam Spratt Accommodated Our Accidental Illustrator: Sam Spratt
You might've noticed some of Sam Spratt's photoshops, drawings, and illustrations on… Apprehend added Read more
No hay comentarios :