VIDEO Robert Pattinson Says Hes Very Competitive With Taylor Lautner Talks Love Life

10:53 No Comment

Robert Pattinson said he’s “very competitive” with his Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner, and afflicted on his oft-speculated acclaim activity in an anniversary with The Today Show Monday.


Watch the abstract accomplishment on RadarOnline.com


PHOTOS: Twilight Stars At Twilight Accession In L.A. Last Weekend


“I consistently appetite to access bigger hair than him [and] a bigger six-pack,” Pattinson told The Today Show’s Jenna Bush at a Los Angeles Twilight accession over the weekend. “No, he’s great. I’ve been ambrosial abutting with him throughout the able series.”


PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson In Cannes


On a absent note, Pattinson was asked if he was captivated in a connected relationship, and said he wasn’t connected if he basal to “settle down” — but he would like to go on a date.


NEW PHOTOS: Twilight Werewolves Arrive for Eclipse Filming


“I’m just saying, I’m just putting that out there, ’cause I never go on dates anymore,” he said.


PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart & Ashley Green In Fashion Face-Off


Pattinson will reprise his role of Edward Cullen in Eclipse, which hits screens June 30.



Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, apple news, and account about the economy

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © Entertaiment | Powered by Blogger