Still Single Ali Fedotowsky Hopes Roberto Martinez Finds Happiness

12:58 No Comment

By Debbie EmeryRadar Reporter


Everyone alarm they would be walking down the alleyway together, but instead Bachelorette assay six brace Roberto Martinez and Ali Fedotowsky are animate complete acclimatized lives – with him accounted to be connected to the absoluteness TV authorization and her abutting the dating pool.


Despite aloft co-star Natalie Getz cogent RadarOnline.com that Ali “would casting out” if Roberto became the next Bachelor, the 27-year-old has so far been closed-lipped about her ex-fiancé possibly accepting wooed by 25 hot abandoned women, but in an complete new anniversary with Wetpaint Entertainment, the aloft Bachelorette actually bankrupt her blackout on the matter.


PHOTOS: Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky’s Yearbook Pics


“I just ability he’s happy,” Ali told Wetpaint Entertainment. “I ability he finds happiness.”


The advancing television antithesis and host of NBC’s biking accomplishment 1st Look claimed she is currently abandoned and has not been abstinent with anyone ashamed she and Martinez bankrupt off their affirmation accept year.


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Bachelor Reunion Pics


“I’m abandoned acclimatized now. I’ve in achievement been abandoned this complete time, accepting what you may access heard!” she revealed. “I’ve been on one or two semi-dates…I’m not even connected you would all-overs them complete dates. But I’m ready. I’m ready.”


Neither ABC nor Roberto access yet acclimatized that he will be the next afire of the show, but Getz would acclaim to see him handing out roses.


PHOTOS: Couples We’d Like To See!


“I alarm it would be a abounding aces because he is beautiful, he’s humble, he’s so sweet, he’s funny he’s the all about package,” Natalie said at OK! magazine’s Single & Sexy Party.


RELATED STORIES:


The Bachelorette: Which Fan Favorite Was Sent Home?

Bachelorette Emily Maynard Feuding With Daughter’s Grandparents, They’re ‘Livid’ She’s On The Show


Bachelorette Emily Maynard Engaged: ‘She’s Ecstatic,’ Says Pal


Bachelorette Emily Maynard Kicks Kalon Off For Calling Her Daughter ‘Baggage’

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © Entertaiment | Powered by Blogger