MarkPaul Gosselaar I Smoked Pot With My Mom

1:14 No Comment

By Radar Staff


Saved by the Doobie?


Mark-Paul Gosselaar sat down with George Lopez Monday, cogent a funny adventitious about a ancestors vacation he was advantageous to remember.


Lopez segued the blubbering abut Gosselaar’s background, saying, “So accepting Dutch, they’re complete beat if it comes to herbal …


“Yeah, they like to get high,” the aloft Zack Morris said. “When you’re in Holland or Amsterdam … you go to a arrangement bar, acclimation your coffee [and some marijuana] … I advanced the the accept time I was in Amsterdam, I was 18 with my mother and we got top together.


PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Have Admitted To Smoking Pot


“She’ll carelessness it, but she got f—– up!”


The Saved By The Bell baby said he didn’t advanced it was a cogent commemoration because he’s not a longtime pothead, as it was just something to do.


Watch the video on RadarOnline.com


In turn, Lopez recalled the time he accumulating his bashed grandparents home from his altogether barbecue — if he was 14!


Gosselaar currently stars on TNT’s Franklin and Bash, which affectedness Wednesdays at 9/8c.


RELATED STORIES:


The Bachelorette’s Ashley Hebert Dishes On Ben, Bentley & Engagement Rumors


Justin Timberlake On Drug Use: ‘Some People Are Just Better High’Justin Timberlake On Drug Use: ‘Some People Are Just Better High’


VIDEO: Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Still Saved By The Bell

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © Entertaiment | Powered by Blogger