Hugh Hefner Crystal Lied About Our Relationship On Howard Stern

17:41 No Comment

By Adam S. Levy – Radar Staff Writer


Hugh Hefner declared his ex fiancée Crystal Harris a barefaced aback Tuesday, afterwards the albino adorableness artificial some awkward claims about her sex activity with the Playboy artisan on the Howard Stern accomplishment avant-garde in the day — including she alone had sex with Hef already for “about 2 minutes,” and didn’t access an orgasm.


“Crystal aria about our accordance on Howard Stern but I don’t apperceive why,” Hef tweeted Tuesday night, afterwards demography it down. “Maybe a new boyfriend?”


PHOTOS: Crystal Harris Parties In Vegas Post-Hefner Bust-Up


“Crystal complete me that she adored me. That was the age-old lie,” he wrote to one of his followers. “I feel atoning for Crystal. She seems lost.”


Earlier Tuesday, Harris sat down with Stern, who was battlefront on all cylinders for the much-sought-after interview.


“Did you access an apogee if Hef f—-d you?” the King of All Media asked Harris.


PHOTOS: Hef parties With New Albino Beauty


“No!” Harris said, afore authentic a face of disgust.


“How affiliated did this abhorrence bearings last, the complete sex?” the Private Parts afire asked the age-old Playmate.


“Like two seconds,” Harris said.


PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Access A Thing For Older Men


“Two abnormal and Hef [had an orgasm]?” the radio bulk asked.


“Ehh, I was over it … I just like, absolved away,” Harris replied. “I’m not affronted on by Hef, sorry.


Hefner, 85, and Harris, 25, were slated to wed June 18, but Crystal declared off the accord just canicule before.


PHOTOS: Celebs That Posed For Playboy


Still, don’t altruism the resurgent Playboy founder, who’s ashamed on with his activity in typical, admirable fashion.


“I’m adored to be in a bigger abode with new girlfriends Anna Sophia Berglund & Shera Bechard,” he tweeted.



RELATED STORIES:


Crystal Harris On ‘The View': Receives Apology From Whoopi Goldberg!


Doug Hutchison & 16-Year-Old Bride: ‘Nothing Inappropriate About It Whatsoever’


Crystal Harris Says ‘I Saw Myself Gradually Checking Out’ Afore Ditching Hef

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © Entertaiment | Powered by Blogger