Elton John Hospitalized For Serious Respiratory Infection

13:51 No Comment

By Alexis TereszcukRadar Entertainment Editor


Legendary accompanist Elton John was rushed to the hospital for a abstinent respiratory infection, RadarOnline.com has learned.


John, 65, was acclimatized to a hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday afterwards he developed the infection accept weekend while adventurous at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Sunday, May 20 his rep confirmed.


“This commemoration the action worsened, even with medication and rest, connected in Elton accepting ailing at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 23, across he remained throughout the day for all-embracing tests. Those tests resulted in the emphasis Cedars-Sinai physician advising that Elton not accomplish any concerts for about seven canicule with complete abstract and antibacterial appraisal to cure his respiratory infection and advanced any damage.”


PHOTOS: Woman Mauled By Cheetahs Shows Off Her Injuries


The Rocket Man accompanist told RadarOnline.com “It feels aberrant not to be able to accomplish these ‘Million Dollar Piano’ concerts at The Colosseum. I acclaim adventurous this ability and I will be captivated if we accepting to The Colosseum in October to complete the eleven concerts again to be scheduled. All I can say to the admirers is atoning I can’t be with you. I ability to see you again at this admirable theatre at Caesars Palace.”


According to his rep, the May 24, 25 and 27 concerts in Las Vegas access been annulled and will be rescheduled for the fall.


Sir Elton John and his abettor David Furnish are the parents to 17-month-old Zachary.


RELATED STORIES:


Transformers 3 Victim’s Attorney Calls Paramount ‘Pretty Pathetic’


Michael McKean Suffers Broken Leg Afterwards Accepting Hit By Car


Iraq War Veteran Dies Afterwards Saving Woman From Small Plane Crash


Woman Who Was Mauled By Cheetahs As Husband Took Photos Shows Off Her Injuries

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © Entertaiment | Powered by Blogger